How to use the battery correctly to extend battery life
1. Do not charge without being looked after.
2, please do not overcharge (each piece batteries fully charged voltage is less than 4.25 V)
3. Do not over-discharge (the voltage of each cell after discharge shall not be lower than 2.75v). Over-discharge may damage the battery, such as swelling
4, do not use the battery near the fire, such as fire or heater.
5. When charging, the battery is close to or directly placed in flammable items such as: paper, plastic, carpet, vinyl material.
6, please carefully check before charging or using the battery voltage, capacity, do not use the battery is the cathode (avoid to cause short circuit).
7. Do not connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery in reverse (to avoid short circuit).
8. Do not directly contact the battery with leakage phenomenon.
9 have leakage phenomenon, please charge within 0-45 ℃ temperature!
10, do not use the battery for a long time, please make sure that 3 months on a charge and discharge activation, in order to maintain the stability of the batteries .
11, please do not to assemble the battery, the old batteries batteries after open it after the restructuring, or to open a piece of batteries and another group of battery restructuring behavior is dangerous (no special assembly equipment is easy to cause a short-circuit combustion) .
12. If there is a collision in use, please remove the battery.Please check the battery and connectors carefully, just in case.Note: batteries can get hot.
13, do not splash the electrolyte to the eyes or skin, if accidentally splash, please immediately clean with water, serious please immediately seek medical advice.Do not disassemble the battery or change the wiring.