Analysis of maintenance and repair details of agricultural drones
Agricultural drones are a common pesticide spraying device in the industry. Its spraying effect is unquestionable and very convenient to use. Therefore, agricultural drones are very popular in this industry. Can also see its importance, so today I will focus on the maintenance and maintenance details of agricultural plant protection drones, hoping to help everyone.
First, routine maintenance
1. Clean the medicine box after the operation is completed, and wipe the rack with a wet towel.
2. The motor needs to be rinsed with clean water. It is not allowed to contact the copper wire inside the motor with sharp objects.
3. After each use, please use the water to pass the medicine box, water pump and nozzle.
4. After each use, please clean the paddle, motor and rack on the aircraft with clean water (remember that the water will be sprinkled on the flight control, ESC and plug and other electronic components).
5. After each use, please check the paddle used on the aircraft for signs of cracks and breakage, and whether the surface of the battery used has holes and pierced by sharp objects. If there is a broken battery, it will cause burning. , damage to agricultural multi-rotor plant protection machine.
6. After use, put the whole machine into the air box and keep it in a place where it is difficult to collide.
Second, regular maintenance
1. Check the parts and accessories well every other week before use, especially if the paddles used on the aircraft are cracked and broken, and the surface of the battery used has holes and pierced by sharp objects.
2. Check the remote control properly and use it every other week before use. Check carefully whether the line on the flight control is loose or damaged, and whether the GPS compass and lever are loose.
3. Before use and during use (every other week), carefully check whether the aircraft body is loose, whether the connecting part is firm, whether the screw is tight, especially if the motor is loose.
4, Hebei province agricultural plant protection drone lithium battery maintenance:
(1) When not used for a long time after three days, the lithium battery voltage needs to be stored at 3.9 V and placed in a cool, ventilated place.
(2) Check the voltage once a month. If the voltage is lower than 3. 9V, it needs to be recharged.
(3) When working outside the field, the hood must be covered, and the lithium battery should not be exposed to the sun.
Third, annual maintenance
1. If the distance is not far and convenient for transportation, please return the drone to the factory for maintenance.
2. In the case of a long distance, the company will dispatch technicians to carry out on-site maintenance. After the warranty period, the company will provide on-site maintenance, maintenance or consignment to the manufacturer for repair.
The above is the entire content of the plant protection drone shared by my today. I believe that after reading this article, you must have a deeper understanding of this product, if you still have any unclear places. You can call our staff or call us directly to thank you for reading.