With the development of modern technology, in many farmland, the image of agricultural drones is no longer rare. Many farmers have begun to use plant protection drones to spray pesticides. UAVs are a sophisticated high-tech product. Minor changes in any part will affect its flight status and service life, so in addition to the correct method of operation, the daily maintenance of the drone is also crucial.
The maintenance of agricultural drones is good, it will reduce the trouble.
First, the daily maintenance of agricultural drones
1. Before the operation, check whether the medicine box is leaking. After cleaning, clean the medicine box and wipe the rack with a wet towel.
2. The motor needs to be rinsed with clean water. It is not allowed to contact the copper wire inside the motor with sharp objects.
3. After the agricultural drone is used, please use the water to pass the medicine box, water pump and nozzle.
4. After each use, please clean the paddles, motors and racks on the agricultural drone with clean water (remember not to sprinkle the water onto the flight control, ESC and plug and other electronic components).
5. After each use, please check the paddle used on the agricultural drone for signs of cracks and breakage, and whether the surface of the battery used has holes and pierced by sharp objects. If the battery is damaged, it will cause burning. Damage to the drone.
6. After use, keep the whole machine in a place where it is difficult to collide.
7. Check the parts and accessories well every other week during use, especially if the paddle used on the aircraft has cracks and signs of breakage, and whether the surface of the battery used has holes and pierced by sharp objects.
8. Check the ground station properly and use it every other week during use. Check carefully to see if the line on the flight control is loose or damaged.
9. Before use and during use (every other week), carefully check whether the agricultural drone is loose, whether the connecting part is firm, whether the screw is tight, especially if the motor is loose.
Second, lithium battery maintenance:
1. When not used for a long time after three days, the lithium battery voltage needs to be stored at 3.8V and placed in a cool and ventilated place.
2. Check the voltage once a month. If the voltage is lower than 3.8V, you need to make up the power.
3. When working outside the field, do not expose the lithium battery to the sun.